Roots to healing healthcare
Deliverance H2O 1 bottle
Regular price £1.00
Eight Reasons Why Water Is Great
- Adequate water intake helps every cell and organ to function properly. Your body is about 60 percent water. Your blood is more than 80 percent water and requires water to make healthy new blood cells. Your bones are more than 50 percent water and, you guessed it, need water to make healthy new bone cells.
- Water helps maintain normal bowel function. Adequate hydration keeps things flowing along your gastrointestinal tract and prevents constipation. In addition, water helps to eliminate wastes and toxins from your body through the lymphatic system, kidneys, and intestines.
- Water can help reduce and prevent pain. Water lubricates your joints, helps reduce joint pain, and protects your joints against wear and tear.
- Water regulates your metabolism. Water plays an important role converting the food you eat into energy. Also, your brain can confuse hunger with dehydration. So before you snack, try a glass of water.
- Water balances body temperature. You lose water through perspiration, which dissipates excess heat and cools your body.
- Drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water rehydrates you. Eating colorful, raw fruits and vegetables provides your cells with structured water. This structured water stays in your system long enough to nourish and hydrate cells, and, as a bonus, these sources of water are also rich in cell-protecting antioxidants and health-enhancing fiber.
- Water benefits your mental health and brain function. Researchers from Tufts University say that even mild dehydration is associated with feelings of anger, depression, and confusion. In addition, water helps to ensure adequate electrical functioning, allowing your brain and nervous system to function properly.
- Water keeps you looking young. It plumps the skin and fills in wrinkles.